Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Autumn in full color

I love parks. Most of my friends prefer to chill out in bars and night clubs, but I’m not really into that kind of stuff. What’s the point in spending a lovely autumn evening indoors? When trees are burning in the dark like giant candles and street lamps swim in puddles together with fallen leaves, it’s a shame to sip beer at the counter! Me and Tiff often go for a walk in the Public Garden. At 8 p.m., I meet her after work and we head straight there. It’s so great to stroll down an empty alley with someone you love, saying anything that comes to mind or just holding hands in silence, taking in all this beauty! One day I hope to paint a picture just as perfect as our dates!

But seems like someone has beaten me to it :)

Look at this canvas artwork. It’s called Rain’s Rustle – and you can definitely hear it in every stroke! When I first saw it, I swear I thought it was me and Tiff on one of our walks! The painting is by Leonid Afremov, an Israeli impressionist whose name was mentioned by one of our professors at today’s lecture. I’m always eager to learn new stuff on my favorite subject, so once I came home, I started googling and ended up in Mr. Afremov’s personal gallery. He runs his own website where you can view and buy any canvas artwork online, without having to part with your couch, hehe. Maybe one day I’ll start one of my own. Dreams, sweet dreams…
Paintings by Leonid Afremov have that inexplicable charm that keeps you gazing at them until your laptop screen turns off. Bright colors pull you eye like a magnet. My painting teacher Mrs. Chen has always cautioned us against putting too much into our works. That certainly doesn’t apply to Leonid Afremov! Somehow he can make all those shades work together as one perfect ensemble.

Just take a closer look:

·         The warm orange of the lanterns sets off the blue coldness of the night park.
·         The sky is filled with specks of red, yellow, green, blue and violet. They seem to be growing right on naked tree branches!
·         The alley is covered with multicolored reflections and long streaks of light echoing the string of lamp posts in the background.
Altogether, the painting is so beautiful, festive and at the same time cozy that it looks good enough to buy! Canvas art online, cheap and readily available to everyone interested, is a great step ahead in art business. Neither artists, nor customers are dependent on third parties anymore. Instead of prowling countless galleries, you can just hit the web any time you want and easily choose a picture to your liking. So if you are fond of canvas art, buy online on Leonid Afremov’s website!



No comments:

Post a Comment